This game in an attempt to make an interactive story, rather than a true game.
The year is 1944. Hitlers systematic destruction of "the untermensch" across europe has killed nearly everyone you love. You have managed to escape to a small village in poland with your grandmother and little brother, and are now hiding in an abandoned basement, praying no-one finds you.
You only have one life.
Make it count.
Arrows keys to move, space to interact with objects.
Game Jam News
- Procedural Death Jam! (Benefiting OpenGameArt) - Gamasutra (blog)
- Cyberpunk Game Jam kicks off this weekend, promises neon dystopia for all - PC Gamer Magazine
- Game Jam offers chance to design - Red and Black
- Put Your Mirrorshades On: Cyberpunk Game Jam Launches March 1st - Indie Statik
- New GDC 2014 Advocacy talks cover the Fukushima Game Jam and more - Gamasutra
- Flappy Jam Hits Critical Mass, 799 Games Submitted and Rating System ... - Touch Arcade
- Join the Creative Assembly Game Jam at EGX Rezzed - Eurogamer.net
- In-house game jam leads to $6.2M development contracts for Frontier - Gamasutra
- Flappy Jam Launched Following Controversy, In Support Of Flappy Bird Developer - Indie Statik
- Looks Like Titanfall's Day One Update On Xbox One is 840mb
- The Insane Just Cause 2 Multiplayer Will Soon Be Even More Insane
- Why Renegade Kid is creating a free-style scooter game - Polygon
- Three Guys Made Six Games In Six Months And They're Surprisingly Fun
- The second episode of this new season of Telltale's The Walking Dead is now available on iOS devices