This game in an attempt to make an interactive story, rather than a true game.
The year is 1944. Hitlers systematic destruction of "the untermensch" across europe has killed nearly everyone you love. You have managed to escape to a small village in poland with your grandmother and little brother, and are now hiding in an abandoned basement, praying no-one finds you.
You only have one life.
Make it count.
Arrows keys to move, space to interact with objects.
Game Jam News
- Going for games record - Yellow Advertiser
- First Annual Gamemaking Frenzy Opens At This Year's Fantastic Arcade - Techli
- Make an Adventure Time game in 48 hours next week - Joystiq
- Music, Video Games & Love Intertwined at Soundplay Game Jam - The Lo-Down
- Free Game Friday: More of Ludum Dare's best - PCWorld
- Live: Chromatics And Video Games Mingle At The New Museum - Village Voice (blog)
- Chromatics played Pitchfork's Soundplay Game Jam at the New Museum - Examiner.com
- Catch-22 review - Inside Social Games
- Skyrim Hearthfire gets discussed in Bethesda's 'Skyrim Team Diary' series - Examiner.com
- Skyrim Hearthfire idea came from crafting system and Minecraft - Bitbag
- [Nieuws] De Games [4Health] Jam 2012: inschrijvingen geopend - Control
- Conan O'Brien Reviews Resident Evil 6 So We Don't Have To [Resident Evil 6]
- The Case for Why Bayonetta Could Be in the New Smash Bros. [Opinion]
- Tokyo Cops Stop Freaky Anime Lady [Cosplay]
- Rurouni Kenshin Kansei Succeeds on Innovative Ideas, Fails on Balance [Import Preview]